Welcome to the Engage Southeast North Carolina Community Platform! This tool will help organizations, community members, decision makers, and philanthropic funders in Columbus, Brunswick, New Hanover, Pender and Onslow County cross boundaries and collaborate on projects to improve the quality of life in Southeastern North Carolina. This platform will help dedicated organizations:
- Learn about the demographics and post events in each of the five counties in Southeastern North Carolina.
- Identify issues and initiatives that are important to the citizens and organizations of Southeastern North Carolina.
- Collaborate across geographical boundaries and diverse backgrounds to achieve common outcomes. Using team management tools, dedicated organizations can share information and resources that help partners achieve a common goal.
- Map the organizations, demographics and resources of a given area to identify areas of concern for communities in Southeastern North Carolina. Using Engage SENC's Asset Mapping tool, you can filter local organizations by geographic area, organization type and service provided to identify gaps and areas of need in our communities.
- Post applied learning and volunteer opportunities for those in the area, as well as discover individuals who would like to serve the nonprofit sector with our Share Resources tab.
The goal of this platform is to provide a tool for individuals and organizations to discover the resources available in Southeastern North Carolina and identify areas of need facing our community. We hope that by making this information readily available and accessible, individuals will become more engaged with the nonprofit sector and philanthropy will increase in Southeastern North Carolina.
***The Engage SENC Community Platform works best on Chrome and Firefox web browsers.